Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Mobile Experience   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball

Looks like Google is reporting that roughly 17% of our site traffic is on mobile devices (and I’m sure that percentage will only increase). I was just curious to know what the overall impression was when using a tablet/smart phone to surf Broken Bat and if you have any ideas about improvements. Is there anything that doesn’t work on your mobile?

Steve
Jaffa092

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
An app would be a great addition in my opinion. i dont get to the computer everyday and having an app would let me manage my team easily
Ajax

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I play primarily on a tablet. Works great
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Is that an iPad or Android tablet?

Thanks,

Steve
JayJeffery

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Pennantchase.com has a great mobile app for their site. you can't do everything on the app that you can on the site but it is great for checking in on scores, standings, and making a quick change the line up.
Ajax

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A nook actually
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
@JayJeffery

In general, I was thinking more about how the web pages appear on a smart phone/tablet. I think an App for the iPhone/Android is probably a stretch at this point.

Steve
ianheath653

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The site seems to work just fine in Safari on an iPad, on both iOS 5 and 6, from what I've seen, so an app definitely doesn't seem all that necessary for that. I've noticed Opera Mini for the iPad will occasionally crash on here, but it seems to do that for a lot of things.

Previous Page | Show Page |