Announcements

Forum >> Announcements >> Proposed new cup format...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
It depends on how you look at it.
Previous schedule was Cup Double Header, Cup Single Game followed immediately by a League Game (except for the first round). Now the schedule is Cup Double Header, Cup Single Game, Cup Single Game followed by a Day Off. So really, you’re still just playing 4 games in those 3 days.

Of course, in the previous cup format, since most clubs where gone after a round or two, they got all the cup games off – so lots of time to rest.

Steve
bfy222

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This is not entirely true. There are a few instances where the day off is before the cup games on my schedule. Maybe this is a bug then?

For example, from May 4th thru May 20th I will play 18 games in 17 days.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, I see what you're saying. Let me look into this.

Steve
alabama1

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
like this
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Who knew it would be as big as it is now?
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
How did you find this? Talk about necro, this thread is from before I played... impressive.
Ty3

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i need a team
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Am I missing something...this just seems like the same format with more teams in the knock-out stage?

I think if it changes, it's more likely to be a bit like the tournament in Hardwood, whereby there are several cup tiers.

Steve
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Am I missing something?? It sure seems like Steve is responding to a post that doesn't exist. Hearing voices or seeing things? I think Hardwood must be banging his head.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 I was kinda wondering that, too, especially since the original post was in 2012, then necro’d first in 2017, and then once more a couple of weeks ago. o.o

Previous Page | Show All |