Announcements

Forum >> Announcements >> Custom mascots & logos...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
CoryCates

Rocket City Trash Pandas
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
New Amarillo Wranglers logo. This is an awesome feature added to the game.
toddcates

Baytown Bombers
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
New Baytown Bombers logo. Love this addition to the game. Would also suggest adding some more uniform variations.
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
I´d like to propose for a new location which doesnt exist, am now Bronx, appearently in east and the new location is in south dakota,is it possible to move to west with my franchise?
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Hello Everyone,

It's CBstatic from the North El Dorado Armadillos.. Fresh off our greatest Cup Season...

I accidently found out about the custom Stadium & Team Name / Mascots yesterday...

I have had a love affair with my City Name since joining Broken Bat. But my mascot has changed a few times.

In keeping with the El Dorado Concept (As I did with my minor league teams). I would like to change my mascot to "Pay Dirt". I have been attempting to combine a couple of pictures to make a mascot picture.

I was wondering if anyone out there might be interested giving me a hand in making a picture.

Charley
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I can help. Send me a Mail with the details of what you were thinking and links to any images you want to incorporate.
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank You Rock... I am getting right on it.
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Sup everyone, new guy here. Posting here first because I was looking forward to create a new logo to the team I am currently GM & Managing but unfortunately it seems like it will take a full year for that to be an option.

I'm sure there's a good reason for it, albeit I cannot think of one especially when images have to be approved by Admin(s). It just seem excessive, like a penalty to new users/reward to veteran users.

Anyways, just wanted to say "hi" and share those thoughts.

PS: Nice logos
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I feel like this was shortened to 6 months, but I can't find the info anywhere.
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Rock,

All Hail Rock.... The Man behind the New Logo for North El Dorado...

https://s4.postimg.org/tabe6wuvh/paydirt.png

Charley

Now if I just had a little Pennant on the history page to represent the 2030 Cup Finals (Runner up).

Updated Wednesday, April 12 2017 @ 3:32:23 pm PDT

Updated Wednesday, April 12 2017 @ 3:33:27 pm PDT
Valmion

Port Arthur Pirates
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Port Arthur's new logo, thanks to Rock!

Previous Page | Show All |