Help

Forum >> Help >> Rankings   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Have two teams from the same division of the same league ever finished in the top 5 of all Brokenbat of the rankings in record and/or run differential? Niagara Falls and Raleigh have the chance to do it this season, especially in run differential.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hard to say
Had a season where 3 teams all had over 330+ run diff
But easily possible, especially in lower leagues with lots of walk over wins and no mercy rule
TheBaconator

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Kind of ironic how Mudville has one of the best records, while East Mudville has one of the worst.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I wouldn't say that it is easy considering the random effect in the game, but given that I'm second in my division with a +406 run differential this may just be two good teams in a bad league.
Peekay

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I came in here expecting you were talking the actual rankings and I was thinking whaaa a Div 6 team in the top 5!?!?!

Needless to say I didn't realise you could sort by in season stats but my question would be does anyone even care for that type of ranking?
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Very simple, it's something to do and something you can lead everyone in while beating up on bots and bad teams. This season has been boring other than the days that I faced Niagara Falls and it gives me a goal. I'd argue that the "actual rankings" are based too much on previous performance to actually be considered "actual rankings" at all. The problem is everyone doesn't play each other so "actual rankings" don't exist.

Updated Wednesday, September 24 2014 @ 8:19:47 am PDT
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It's mildly amusing that I've demoted twice in the past two seasons and yet somehow the game still has me ranked #8. I think my ranking is vastly inflated compared to my team's current talent, but time will tell.

Previous Page | Show All |