Help

Forum >> Help >> Minor league   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Who are my worst prospects in the minors?
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
Picco -> 2B
U have to batter minors whos speed is 5, it aint gonna grow, maybe cut 1-2 of those guys. Many of your minors are just very very cuttable...
gud luck with the season.
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What is wrong with them?
xLee227

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@farmer, I thought your minors were pretty good, especially on the pitching side. :P That being said, I'm not a huge fan of Masini, 12pt, range/arm not really suited for the outfield or any position really, and only projected to be marginally better than normal in hitting/power ("good" hitting and "above average" slugging)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Low speed guys are good. It means their SI is in other places. I don't see any problem with the low speed guys.

Just so you know. Picco is going to need to put just about every last drop of SI into Hitting, Power, and Fielding in order to reach his scouting. That means his Bat Control and Plate Discipline are basically as high as they are going to get (+1 at the most). I'd probably still give him a shot myself.
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks. Who would be the next couple minors to cut if needed?
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd say Hasebe (although he may be in your plans at ss) and Massini are the two worst hitterd. Massing is only good hitting/ above average power. Basically, he'll be slightly above average everywhere, which is not going to be good enough to play anywhere for you.
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you

Previous Page | Show All |