Help

Forum >> Help >> Potential/projections   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
mjhack

Binghamton Bobcats
VI.15

Broken Bat Baseball
I have read several forum posts that project a rookie's final SI based on potential and present skill set. Is this based on the poster's experience with similar profiled players? Is there a math formula that I need to know, or is there a broken bat crystal ball that will arrive in our clubhouse soon? I have a little over one season of experience and could really use it about now.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Projects are just guesses, but you can make them educated guesses. Personally I just like to be gestalt with my own players, but I've done projection for other people.

For starters look at the first page of this thread here. It tells you want ranges each scouting report means. Secondly if they have a couple years of experience under their belt, you can look at the player's development graph to see the rate at which they are growing in different skills. Using those two tools you can project approximately where the player will max out given their POT. Keep in mind a lot of guys never actually reach their potential.

Updated Saturday, February 13 2016 @ 2:13:53 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |