Help

Forum >> Help >> Doesn't Have too much room for improvement.   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi guys I was wondering what "Doesn't have to much room for improvement" what does that actually mean. I would like you to take a look at this guy.
http://brokenbat.org/player/103645
It says that statement on his.
Does it just say that cause he does not have much improvement at rookie ball, or will he just not improve wherever in the minors and he wont be getting much higher.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
That message (as I understand it) means he has spent a significant (~4 seasons) number of training updates at the major league level.

That often means the player has used quite a bit of their "experience". In this case, the player only has 230 major league ABs. From what I've seen, -a low number of ABs like that means there is still experience to be gained, even though the message is there.

If you think he could help your team, continue to follow the minor league recommendations. He will probably be 25 when he gets the big league call. But he should still have some experience in the tank when he gets there.

(I didn't actually look at scouting or skills - just age, and stats - so I don't know if he is worth keeping).
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah his previous owner killed he development. On the bright side I have heard that some players were able to get rid of the message by sending players back down to the minors. And that was for 25 year old guys. Your guy can actually get a few more good years of training in the minors. The reason he is recommended for rookie ball is because he basically has only 1 year of minors training. Following the recommended level for the next two years and he might be able to recover that training to a decent degree and then still be able to progress some at the major level when he is 25 or 26. Depending on where he is at when he hits 25 (AAA/AA/A) you may want to give him an extra season in the minors. But plan on bringing him up before he hits 26. If he isn't ready by then he will never be ready.

Previous Page | Show All |