Help

Forum >> Help >> Minors   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey guys, could you take a look at my minors, and tell me if there is any changes to make with my minors, suggestions, etc. any help is helpful. would really appreciate it. Just give me suggestions on my minor league system.
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I will only focus in the defensive skills, since seems that this department doesn't need much trait in the training, and normally you can know what would be the future positions of the players looking at it. The offensive skills (with the exception of speed) are obtained with training, and this is not a set in the stone science. Let's start with my 2 cents.

Victor Camacho is a no, no... he has the terrible spot "Doesn't have too much room for improvement", and his bat and defensive skills are bad adjusted for any real position, even for a DH, he is just quick, but he wouldn't bat in a major league roster.

Ivan Valentin I don't think he could be a good pitcher, at least he could go for a LR or MR, just in case, few innings.

Norberto Martin His range and arm just let him being a C (if the catchers doesn't have it) or an OF. If he develop as his scout report says, then he could be a great player in your organization.

Antânio Azevedo Train him as OF, or DH if his bats improve and his def doesn't. He doesn't have the arm or the fielding for an infielder, maybe 1B, but he's a rightie.

Bill Lehay Or OF or the street. He doesn't have the skills to be 3B.

Santiago Gomez Or C or OF, with that arm he belongs behind the plate.

Alvin Davidson 1B or OF, he doesn't have the arm for C and he is left handed.

Edgardo Ojeda Can stay as C, if you don't have another plan for him.

Dwayne Pierre Too much arm and range, will have stamina, and that is a bunch of SI, with his pot 12, he wouldn't have room for the other important skills as a pitcher, I don't like him.

Joe Clausen My only concern here is the age, if he was three or four years younger, then we were talking another thing.

Martin Mendez If he can bat, he can stay, if not, the street.

Bart Wooten My only concern is the age, and that probably he wouldn't develop his full potential when he hit the 25-27 years. I prefer to have a player promoting to the big roster when he get his 25 years the older.

Edgar McClellan Same as Wooten.

Caesar Rivas Too old for my liking.

Joel Walden Definitely doesn't belong to the 3B position, he could be a OF, or maybe, maybe, a 2B.

Barry Matsuda Could be a defensive 3B, he wouldn't be good at the batting department.

Rafael Cortez A future reliever pitcher. His defensive skills doesn't help him get more room in his pitching skill development.

Daniel Vásquez If he get a good distribution of his pitching skills in the training program, he could be a decent pitcher.

Randy Knapp He need more arm if he is going to be 3B, he would fit more in the 2B, and for his range, in the OF.

Chris Chance He could finish with a good build for a pitcher. In my opinion, a starting pitcher of the closer. Just give Chance a chance.

Previous Page | Show All |