Help

Forum >> Help >> Latest Stats   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
if i click this it shows my batters and pitchers last 3 games weather they are hot or cold.
i was wandering if it's just baseball gods putting ice on my team or weather effects but seems like evry player on my team is cold except 3 hot players and 2 normal players is it some way to get players hot
or is this what tells me fatique lvl???
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Hot or Cold is really just a direct read from the stats. I don't believe it effects their performance in any way, it just reflects their stats. So for the most part you can safely ignore it. Most of us do look at it a little. Its possible (but unconfirmed) that certain players may perform better in different parts of the season. Don't be too worried about it. Mostly just bad luck (or strong opponents). You'll see most of them go hot if you have a good winning streak.

Updated Wednesday, March 2 2016 @ 4:35:44 pm PST
wuggla

VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
so it's nothing to tell me weather they are fatiqued.
and i should bench them. ok i was benching players and changing my lineups to keep hot players 1234 order to coldest being last but so far it seems the hot ones get cold and the cold ones stay cold.
now i will go to old way and just set linupes with best order and leave them unless the injured.
because i can't use this tell me weather my players fatique
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Correct. Only pitchers actually get fatigued in the game and they show that on the pitching page. Even catchers don't get fatigued. They just get more small injures to emulate fatigue, but you don't gain anything by resting them.
wuggla

VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
thanks rock777

Previous Page | Show All |