Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Do managers improve their skills?

Updated Friday, March 4 2016 @ 11:02:05 pm PST
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You should try and make sure to have a reasonable title for any posts.

Managers skills are set when you hire them, but they aren't revealed. They will reveal over time. But none are fully revealed yet because managers are a fairly new addition. Look at their "scouting" report to get an idea about how good they actually are. The ratings will reveal over time.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
What's going on with managers?

Mine has gone from 11-8-11-12 to 11-7-11-13.

Is it always fluid, or does it reflect actual changes in your manager? My defense is actually above average for my league and I like the developmental value, but I'm wondering what gives?
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It's the way that the managers work in the game. I think that the number shown does not necessarily reflect the managers actual ability, but is an estimate. The more he manages, the closer his values get to his actual skill. At least, that is my understanding of it.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Its not an estimate, rather all managers start out unrevealed. So they all start out 10-10-10-10, which would be considered average. Over time they start to reveal their true form. So if a guy has a report of being below average for hitting, then he will slowly drop below 10 until he reaches his actual value. This process takes multiple years, so you won't know how good your manager is until you've had him for 5+ years.

Previous Page | Show All |