Help

Forum >> Help >> Free agents   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
rogerdoger

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Is there an easy way to gain a free agent.
mcrmoe

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ok, keep in mind that there are three ways to add players: draft, free agent and waivers. Let's focus on the latter two.

Free agents can be signed at any time, as long as you have a roster spot. Waivers are claims to a player, sort of like a lottery. Waivers take place at a certain date, after you place a waiver you can see this information on the "Transactions" tab located on the left hand side.

The transaction page is useful, as it gives you the waiver date as well as the number of claims. As to winning the waiver, its all probabilities. 10 claims means 10% chance of winning and so on.

-Moe
bullet67

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This statement doesn't make any sense? Are you saying the more waver claims there are on a player, the better the chances of getting that player? Also, how many wavered players can you take at any one time? For instance, I had waver claims on two different players this week, both of whom had zero waver claims on them at the time i made claims on them. Unfortunately, I was only able to acquire one of the two players. Can you please explain how this can be?
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Are you saying the more waver claims there are on a player, the better the chances of getting that player?

The more people that put a claim in, you have a lower chance of getting that player.

Also, how many wavered players can you take at any one time?

You can get any amount of waivered players at once if you have the roster space.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Also, it doesn't matter how many wavier claims there are when you put in your claim, only how many there are when the waiver gets executed. No doubt someone else also put in a claim on that player.
bullet67

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ok, that's what I thought. Thanks guys for clearing that up.

Previous Page | Show All |