Help

Forum >> Help >> Call-up?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
mikkoredsox

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/106403 got recommended to the majors today. Is he really ready? If so I need to ditch a pitcher and have no idea who. Help me, please.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
He is definitely ready. Mason hasn't been doing too great of late. Or if you like this guy better, maybe replace Gleason? Gleason is pretty much done with his development and he looks fairly middling. Or possibly Eaton, but my inclination would be to give Eaton more time to prove himself. I think Gleason has shown you what he is (not bad, but not great). So I'd probably recommend Mason or Gleason.
Huaraches25

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Is it true that any player less than 25 recommended for majors is actually ready?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Well the AI thinks they are ready. So probably. No guarantee. I believe the AI can sometimes be a little off.

But Tejera is definitely ready. 16 Movement and 15 CoS. He isn't going to improve in the minors. And his control isn't getting much better either. He is as ready as he will ever be. He might not perform well, but leaving him down longer won't help with his performance.

newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
He got to over 80 SI as a pitcher in the minors, that's almost always ready (unless he is 15 potential or higher, I have no experience with guys with that high potential).
mikkoredsox

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you guys! I'll pull him up before my games today, but I'm gonna think about the corresponding move a bit more.
mikkoredsox

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just pigggy-backing my own old thread. He's not ready yet, but given I'm out of the layoff race should I get this guy some pa's before the training update?

http://brokenbat.org/player/115327

Only 14 SI max left to grow.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd say yes, especially given the minor league season is over. But I haven't given my youngsters experience in my near three full seasons, for the simple reason my season seems to go down to the wire every time!
mikkoredsox

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Major league debut he goes 4-5, 2 Runs, 3 RBIs, and a SB. But, he gets injured for 6 games. :( Back to AAA for Mr. Yamnam, as he won't have enough playing time to train effectively.

Previous Page | Show All |