Help

Forum >> Help >> Player position suggestions?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ephenssta

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So I've got this guy who's currently one of my backup outfielders. His player number is 109950.

I saw he had the c and with that arm at a young age, I figured I'd send him to AAA to try and get him to pop to a C. But the game recommends I instead train him at 3B. What do you guys think? Outfield, catcher, 3B, or something else entirely?

Thanks in advance. You people are awesome!
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
V.8

Broken Bat Baseball
With his arm he can play catcher and his previous owners have given him 310 minor league games at this position so he will be ready for this sooner.

With his fielding attributes he is well capable of playing at 3B which was what his previous owner was training him for (this may be why he is now c rather than C). It will take him longer to be ready for this but he will definitely be able to play there.

He could play outfield but with a RH throwing arm and outstanding fielding, personally I would use him in the infield.

The question is how good are your other players in those two positions and therefore where do you need him most, catcher or 3B? The answer will determine what you should train him in.

Previous Page | Show All |