Help

Forum >> Help >> Do I need to worry about this guy?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
dsz071

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Man, it's been a while since I've posted. Back to work and busy as all get out but anyway... Do I need to worry about this guy still playing A ball? I figured he'd get the bump to AA this season, AAA the next and be ready for majors at 25. Is it because his POT is 15 and needs to hit a certain % of that before recommended for promotion? I mean, he's still progressing so... I don't know.

http://brokenbat.org/player/124046

Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Its a little worrisome. This is the typical issue with International and Latin players. Hopefully he will promote this season, but he will likely need a couple season in AA. You will be lucky if he gets to AAA before he is 25. I would give him an extra year in AAA (at 25). That is unless he suddenly rockets through the system. But that is VERY unlikely. Either way he should still be a good player.

EDIT: Also, given he is progressing very well in SI. You will probably need to make the call at 25. If he is close enough, it might just be better to promote him anyhow. But usually players benefit from some time in AAA.

Updated Wednesday, August 3 2016 @ 8:55:52 am PDT
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I wouldn't worry about him. As Rock said some AAA time might help him at 25, but his SI gains are rock solid (+7, +8, +4 already this season) so I reckon he's on the right track.
dsz071

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the input. I figured as long as he was progressing well that it's not the end of the world but figured I'd ask anyway. Thanks again.

Previous Page | Show All |