Help

Forum >> Help >> what to do with these two guys, where toplaythem   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
bullet67

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ID 110900, tried using him as an ace starter and a long reliever but his ERA is horrible. I don't get this, considering most of his skills are very high. The 2nd man ID 99625 is my closer at present. Wondering what you all think I should do, where toplay these guys or should Ileave them where they are right now! My pitching is atrocious and it's costing me a lot of games!
g10rsh

Champaign Suzumebachi
VI.2

Broken Bat Baseball
The first player seems to just be in a big slump right now. 8 stamina is a little low for a starter, but in 8 starts they've had 2 quality starts and 1 complete game. Id keep them as a starter assuming you don't have any better starters. I usually have my worst pitcher who has some stamina be the long reliever(usually a new call up who needs to improve, if the long reliever comes in usually somethings gone wrong with a starter and the game is out of hand anyway)

The second guy had pretty decent velocity and cos for a middle reliever. I usually like to have a closer who has 17+ in velocity or movement, but again as you are new and in division 6 he's probably good where he is.

Of course I've only been playing this game for a bit longer than you, so a more experienced player could probably give you more in depth advice

Updated Thursday, August 11 2016 @ 8:57:36 pm PDT
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
There's no reason for Page to be under-performing given his great profile, but perhaps its simply down to Stamina. He does profile much better as a fireballing reliever although starting games shouldn't be beyond him, just a pity the results haven't been there.

On the other hand, Torres doesn't look like much of a pitcher but his results have been very good. I'd probably keep them where they are right now.

But I'd be cutting Tovar, Coleman, Conley and Quintana, those guys shouldn't be on any roster.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Using Hernandez as your SS is a millstone around all your pitchers' necks. I'd recommend trying to find a decent defensive SS, and see if that helps your pitching.

Previous Page | Show All |