Help

Forum >> Help >> Young Players Everywhere... Help   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
vikings

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have an absolute logjam of young talent at the major league level and I get a new person with seemingly every training session that's ready. Is my lineup being utilized the best, in terms of future growth, in your mind?

I know I'm not winning my league this year, but I'd love to play the RIGHT young guys who can grow and build my future.

Thank you very, very much.
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I'll have a look by position listed:-

C Sexton - belongs at 1B/LF, 7 arm is no use at C and that arm and Range 15 will be fine in left.

C Berrios - fine at C, and though you want a better arm (16 or 17+) he has a good CS% so stick with him.

C/SS Toca - yep, very good SS.

1B Curtis - yep, 1B.

1B Kirkpatrick - LF. Great range, poor arm.

2B Tejeda - CUT. Pretty much maxed out and not a 2B with that fielding, I'd look for better next season.

2B Chambers - not a great 2B by any means but would do, though ideally you want better fielding & arm. Worth his spot for that sensational base stealing.

SS Zamora - need much better range at SS, so belongs at 3B. Doesn't have enough range for OF (573 games there won't change that!).

SS Meijer - same as Zamora.

SS White - 1B or OF, but probably a bench bat at best given he doesn't have too far to go to his cap. I'd probably cut him unless his Hit & BC both reach 16-17, and even then I'm not sure.

OF Serrano - 1B or C. Range 6 doesn't play anywhere else. C doesn't take any previous experience in Broken Bat, and I have a guy playing there for the first time (bar 35 gaems) myself in Waters, which has gone pretty well.

OF Mondragon - you want a much better arm in CF, but not bad.

OF Olivo - I've seen him before. Good report but might be best as a 4th OF or 1B.

OF Wyatt - OF.

Pitching figures itself out. Just my two cents, hope there's some food for thought there.
vikings

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the help. Cheers!

Previous Page | Show All |