Help

Forum >> Help >> please read my roster.   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
My lineps right now could i win the division with them?????
Then i think my pitching is gonna DO?
Rock hard deffence.
Should i expand stadium also???

Updated Monday, September 26 2016 @ 8:47:19 am PDT
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball

Left Field:350 Left Field Wall: 10 Foul Territory: 1
Left Center Field: 360 Center Field Wall: 10 Configuration: turf/dome
Center Field: 390 Right Field Wall:10 Capacity:25000
Right Center Field: 365 Name Variant: Roost
Right Field: 10}

motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
you´ve got quite a good competition on your division...
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Team looks pretty decent overall, especially your pitching. Comments on a few of the guys who look like weak spots:

On the pitching side, Marchetti control will likely be an issue. I'd look for a replacement for Moody too. Right now you need him to start, and he has done pretty well in your league, but he has no upside and probably won't do well at the next level.

For your hitters:
Matos looks decent, but he doesn't have a lot of power for a 1B. Really too much SI tied up in defense for a 1B.

Briggs is good defensively, but a bit weak offensively. Lohman is still a question mark, but his BC has shown pretty bad growth and his hitting will cap pretty low as well.

Bartlett will probably not repeat his 2028 performance. His BC and PD are both very low. Good defensively though.

Stacy Griffith is a good player offensively, but a bit weak defensively for SS and 2B. Would have been better at C, 3B, or OF.

Other than Kirk, the rest of your OFs are not great hitters. I would look for some better hitters.

newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd expand your park to take advantage of your good defense. You're playing in a hitters park with a defensive oriented team, so in other words your park is helping your opponents likely more than you. Push the walls out by about 20-30 feet all around the outfield, and you should see better results (at least I did).

Previous Page | Show All |