Help

Forum >> Help >> Aging Star   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Garnet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/68837
This player was the heart of my offence. I thought I could get one more year out of him. He lost 1 Hitting, 1 Power and 1 BC (and 3 def but I moved him to DH)since last year (he is now 33)... but so far he hasn't done a thing -- is he worth keeping - will he turn it around? - or has his star faded?
I have cash but he is an expensive player as well.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Still pretty early in the year, but Norris is facing similar difficulties. Its hard to judge when they have fallen off the cliff.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Parisi has done this to me for three straight seasons, after his outstanding 2026 season (3rd in MVP voting). His AVG is up in the last few games from the .220 mark but he has yet to hit a homer in league play (he's hitting .371 with 3 HR in the Cup) and has just one double in 51 AB - not figures you want from your cleanup hitter.

But he's turned it around (eventually) both of the last two seasons, and I'm banking on him doing it again. Its still too early (IMO) to tell if these guys have fallen off the cliff, I'm waiting to at least the 50 game mark.
Garnet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm going to play him in the 3 game series - it is in a small park against 3 RH (good) pitchers (he is a LH batter). I'm seeing a bit of a turnaround...this series should be telling I think. At 33 I'm only keeping him for his .300+ average against RHP as DH..if he doesn't have that I will have to let him go (and put him in the Hall of Fame of course)
I will post his results....

He went 1 for 8 with an RBI in which we won 1-0.
I think its time for him to go....along with a couple of others to make room for the younger guys.

Updated Thursday, October 13 2016 @ 5:03:35 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |