Help

Forum >> Help >> Training   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
calebapple

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If it says that a player should be in the majors, but I play him in the minors, will he train more in the minors or as a bench player in the majors?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
How old is he? How long has he been in AAA? If he is 27 then I would definitely put him in the majors. At 25 or younger I would put him in the majors if he already has 3 years in AAA. Otherwise, I would only bring him up if you think you can get him some playing time (at least 10-15 PA/BF) during the week. Or if he has been recommended to the majors for over a year already.

BTW, I have a lot of guys not reach their potential, so don't take my word as gospel. Just my opinion.

Updated Tuesday, October 18 2016 @ 5:46:04 pm PDT
calebapple

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
He's 22. He has 93 SI, which is good enough to start for me, but he's batting .081 this year, so I feel like I should move him down to AAA for a little while and at least see if he can hit at that level.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
How long was he at AAA before you promoted him to the majors?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
He only hit .192 in AAA, so I don't know if I would expect him to be a great hitter. But it probably wouldn't hurt to put him in AAA if you aren't planning to play him. One caveat: if you already have played him in a couple games since last Friday, I would just leave him on the major league squad until after the training update.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Only 1.25 years. He developed quickly. I think he can still grow a bit in AAA. Although as a POT 12, he is pretty close already, so maybe not. Either way if he is going to get 0 innings, I'd leave him down. At 22 he has plenty to time to reach his potential.

Updated Tuesday, October 18 2016 @ 6:15:20 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |