Help

Forum >> Help >> Pitching help   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Any help with my pitching I thought this year was my year before my pitcher's got injured and stop performing.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Cortés has a bad GB/FB ratio and gives up a lot of HRs. High velocity with high control is a dangerous combination. I don't think he is a good pitcher.

Cohen is doing a fine job so far.

King is a washed up lefty. I would keep expectations low, but you can give him a shot.

Arocha also gives up a lot of HRs. And he is a lefty. No reason he can't get back to a sub 5.00 ERA by the end of the year though. Its going to depend on just how many HRs he gives up.

Acre is still learning.

Alonzo is washed up. Gives up a TON of HRs.

Colombo's Control is a little on the low side. Lower control tends to mean less consistency in performances. However, he looks like a good pitcher. He should turn things around. I'd get him back in the starting rotation.

Small sample size on Strickland. He's given up a lot of HRs so far, but that will probably correct itself over time.

Meza looks promising.

Silva has done surprisingly well for you historically. Minds well keep riding that horse.

Small sample size on Liang. Might have some HR problems.

Clement looks pretty steady, even if he control is on the low side. Seems like a reasonable option for closer right now.

Thomas looks like he was a very good pitcher, but age has hit him hard. He may still be effective in the LHS role.

Jensen should do better when he gets back.

The best thing you can do to help your pitching is to raise your wall height. You have a VERY hitter friendly park, and pitchers who can't keep the ball down. A very bad combination.

Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ok thanks

Previous Page | Show All |