Help

Forum >> Help >> How to get a team if I returned to the site with my old account   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
BEAST

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey I was formerly here two years ago and obviously when I returned I wasn't assigned a team, now normally you choose your team and wait a couple of days but now that option isn't available, can someone help me get a team?
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Try sending a PM to the admin. If you can't then ask someone here to do it for you. Steve (admin) does check the forums so he might find this anyway.
BEAST

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks man, I'll give it a few hours and if nothing happens, I'll go about sending a PM to the admin
BEAST

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks man, I'll give it a few hours and if nothing happens, I'll go about sending a PM to the admin
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Terrible move on dropping your manager btw. There is some debate on just how much 'new' managers, ie. those with a scouting report, affect the game (they are only as good as the player they manage). But there is no doubt that they are better than 'old' managers, ie. those without a scouting report and abilities all rated 10.

'Excellent' development managers are particularly prized by developing teams, which tends to be all teams. And $5M for a manager who won't affect your play at all is a waste of money, but hey - your team, do what you will.
BEAST

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah your right, I completely forgot about the changes with the managers that happened before I left, but at the same time it was two years that I haven't been on the site but thanks for the feedback, gonna see what new managers I like
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
On the right track anyway, good way to go about it. And hey, every day is a lesson here for all of us!
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Gonna hold him myself for now to see if it makes a noticable difference to my development. I kinda suspect that it doesn't make that big of an impact still though.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
@Fury - Must say I'm surprised by that move, given how well your players have developed under Evans this year. But I'll watch with interest, guess its worth the gamble at this stage in your team's development.
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A lot of guys that are playing are just experiments, mostly with whether or not 35-40 so below cap could achieve growth to the point where they might feasibly get within 6-7 so of cap. Only 1 minor leaguer that I am super pumped about. So worth looking at the impact.

Also a good chance I go for someone else on coach release too.

Previous Page | Show All |