Help

Forum >> Help >> Really need good advice here   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
So I promoted Raymond "The Franchise" Whitmore to the majors last season to speed up his development. Should I now send him back down to finish growing or just leave him up? Or would leaving him up now stunt his growth? Really need input because he is going to be a beast if he fully develops and I think what I do with him this season will determine that.

Thank you

Jason
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
You really need good advice on how to post links to your players. ;)

Whitmore

I'm really not sure why you decided to promote him all the way to the majors after just 24IP in AA. Development in the minors may be slower but in almost every case, "slow and steady wins the race". I think Whitmore could have used nearly all of last season in AA, and the rest of it and all of this season in AAA before promoting.

I don't think it'll do any real harm providing you send him back down to his appropriate minors level and get him back on track, and leave him there until he's properly recommended for promotion. I've seen guys cap out just fine that way. I just wouldn't try it myself!
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Leaving him up will stunt him. But he will be fine if you put him back down. You just might need to leave him in AAA for extra time after he turns 25.
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Ty guys

Previous Page | Show All |