Help

Forum >> Help >> Cuts   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Vols

Norman Aces
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
I have had this team for a while now, and it has gotten harder for me to drop players. I was wondering if someone could give me players on my roster(major/minor) that I should cut. If you could give me a couple of hitters and pitchers that would be very useful(salary shouldn't be a big factor unless I am paying the player way to much). Thanks in advance for feedback.
Hatleyville

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Obviously, this is your team with your own vision of how you'd like your roster to look, but I will give you the list of guys that would be releasable in my eyes:

- Al Byrd
- Pedro Conception
- Carlos Gomez
- Deron Trout
- Enrique Avalos

You also have 8 guys in your minors that don't have a hitting report. Granted, they all have good power reports and/or good fielding reports, but that seems like a high number of non-contact guys that you're kind of rolling the dice on. Not necessarily a bad thing, and I like to keep a couple of guys like that in my minors to see how they progress, but 8 seems like a high number unless you have a specific role for them in mind for the future.

Again, you know your team better than anyone else. This is just my thoughts if it were my team.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree with Hatleyville on those cuts, though I couldn't find a player named Byrd on your roster. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Vols

Norman Aces
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
I cut Byrd earlier today. I'm guessing my worst major league pitcher is Huff since he is a POT 11.

Previous Page | Show All |