Forum >> Help >> Income increase   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Carnival

Fresno Eagles
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
If I should once promote from level 6.

What happens to my economy?

I suppose tv and sponsorship income increases, how much?

will anything else change?

newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Income does go up, as do expenses. Franchise fees (an expense) really hit hard in LL II and Legends since it is an extra 10-15 million a season, the lower leagues should mostly make money unless you have a really bad team, in which case you should focus on putting together a young team which can develop.
Carnival

Fresno Eagles
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I should pull mostly youngsters, in my drafts?
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You should be drafting on Fridays, and focusing on waivers and/or free agents who are young and can make you better in the future, you'll want to look for good scouting messages and usually 12+ potential (though a few exceptions can be made). Here are some useful links on scouting: second post here and here.

Edit: Just looked at your draft page, you got a pretty good pick last week, I don't know where you have him training, but personally I'd put Mulligan at SS with his amazing fielding and 16 range/arm. You should be trying to be set at every position, and SS is a really hard one to fill considering all the defensive skills are needed to play it well. It takes awhile to train up a position, but if you start it now he should be good at it by the time he is ready for the majors.

Updated Thursday, January 12 2017 @ 1:05:42 pm PST
Carnival

Fresno Eagles
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Thx, Ill give him Newtman as nick, because of you :)
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks, hopefully he'll turn out to be good then... :)

Previous Page | Show All |