Help

Forum >> Help >> Just Joined   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Stups

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i was just able to release 10 players so now im down to 38.. just need to restock the shelves i guess..

sorry if this is repetitive but what is the next date i should be focused on or is there a schedule of steps?
Jren7

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Go to events u will be able to see all of the dates there. In a couple days waivers will open back up so u can restock then, first go to the 13 POT
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Events is the best place to see what's going to happen next and what's happening now, -1 is what just happened, 0 is now, +1 is what's next.

Right now, it's the league championship rounds, or the beginning of the offseason for teams that didn't win their divisions.
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd go ahead and check on friday, training update should still net some decent pops in some of the younger guys on the team. Sunday morning (2am central, 12 midnight pst) is the earliest waivers will start happening, but it is not consistent every single year and might happen the day after. You'll want to make due with some low waiver claims to cycle through some of your players that are past their prime or starting to see decline.
Stups

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
which step is the waiver/FA period?

just curious cause it doesnt actually say
Deuce

New London Rippers
V.3

Broken Bat Baseball
It's just off the events board. It should be sometime overnight on Sunday that it will get processed and open up. All free agents will enter the waiver system at that point. They will all be available for claims for three days and awarded randomly to a winner of the claim. New waiver players will continue to enter the system and be available for claims for three days from their waiver date.
Stups

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
thanks for all the advice guys.. im sure ill post something else asking how to go about putting in an offer for a waiver claim / Free agent
bakeshow

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just joined as well, appreciate the help here.

So there's no free agent signing period where you can go and negotiate with players? all free agency is through waivers?

It's hard to know how many guys to bid on if you have no sense of how many you can conceivably land.

Thanks for any insight!
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You can get a general idea based on how many other people of claimed the guy. Right now everyone is on waivers since its the beginning of the season. After they clear waivers they will go to Free Agency, where you can just pick and choose anyone you want. But most of the best players will get claimed.
bakeshow

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks, Rock, appreciate it.

Previous Page | Show All |