Help

Forum >> Help >> Managers   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ji I'm new and I need a new manager, please IM me via Broken Bat if u have found a good manager, please send me the links
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The guy you have is pretty decent.
Trebbie

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I need a better manager also. Current one is descent but have been looking for past 2-3 seasons for a "excellent" teacher of the game with no luck.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
There are a couple of excellent development managers listed in the 'New Managers' list. The list has been updated and greatly reduced so its an easy check.
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
How do you list or see all the new managers please??

you can't "search " them right? Because abilities are hidden.

So is plugging their id into the address bar one at a time daily still the only way to do it or no?

I don't see anyway to search by new managers only nor any way to tell what number to "start" at. This has got to be the most frustrating system ever. (or more likely I'm too dense to figure it out!! lol)

Thanks.

Updated Tuesday, February 21 2017 @ 6:08:06 am PST
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Well if you click on "New Managers" (below "Free Agents" in the menu column) you'll see that there are just 31 managers listed, right? Steve deleted all of the old managers.

So, new managers that will have the updated teaching reports will be listed there, at random, as the season goes along. You might see some old managers in there as team owners dump their old managers for new ones (as is the case right now).

Its very quick right now, and though that may change as more managers are listed it won't be that difficult to keep track of them as they arrive.

Previous Page | Show All |