Help

Forum >> Help >> Team   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
calebapple

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey guys, looking at my team, how do you think it looks? What could I improve on?
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
park is built to spare you from iffy pitching. just need to improve on that, either by taking a chance on getting someone up 20 SI in a season or getting lucky with a veteran 30-40 claim guy.

Hitting wise you have a mix of obp and power, don't think your team is built too poorly over there.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I think you have made some nice decisions identifying impact players with lower potential. Think Cline was a very savvy addition. Glenn, Manuwan (sp) too. Have some 11 pot pitchers doing yeoman's work.

The 143 errors last season catch my eye. Looking at the infield defense, I'm guessing you will probably be around that mark again this season. That's a lot of extra guys for your pitchers to get out.

Not saying to immediately replace your SS and 2B. But long term I think more fielding at those two positions (without compromising appropriate range and arm) will give your team more consistency.

You may already been planning this. Saw some solid 2B prospects in the minors.

Good luck in the new season.
Deuce

New London Rippers
V.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Anyone up for analyzing my minors?
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@Duece you minors look very good my bee a few more non pitchers
Garnash1970

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I could work with your minors for sure. I agree with squidcatt, your squad is a tiny bit pitcher heavy. Always keep an eye out to replace a 12 pot with a 13. I never stay satisfied ... maybe I can pick up a 14 pot C to replace my 13.

The other thing I see is you are heavy in AAA. That's a lot of guys to bring through your bigs at once.

I do NOT see any obvious cuts without replacement.

Good luck!
Deuce

New London Rippers
V.3

Broken Bat Baseball
thanks guys!

Previous Page | Show All |