Help

Forum >> Help >> Rotation Reset to SP1??   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
This happens to me once in awhile when I make changes to my rotation. Only thing I can figure to do is look that it didn't reset after making a change. I've gotten bitten by this before.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Happened to me a couple days ago. Ended up skipping my #5 (and pitching a tired #1 :( ).

Updated Sunday, March 12 2017 @ 4:00:46 pm PDT
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Never had this happen just from rotation modifications... the only time this occurred (aside from the natural post-ASB reset) is when I hit "Reset to Defaults" in my rotation. I noticed consistently that doing this will force your rotation to start back at SP1.

Never seen this happen for any other reason though yet.
Deuce

New London Rippers
V.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, Crazy Li has it right. Steve made mention of this occurring from people hitting the reset to defaults.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I actually like that it does this as it gives you a way to force your rotation back to the beginning. You can't actively select the next pitcher, so short of shuffling everything around, this is the only way to manipulate who goes next.
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks, glad this isn't just me.
I don't think I hit the "reset to defaults" but may have accidentaly I guess.
Mine came in at 3 days rest.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
You would know if you hit Restore To Defaults. A confirmation dialogue box pops up.

It can happen without hitting that. Just make sure you look over your pitching changes after you save (a good policy regardless :) ).
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I have never reset my pitching to defaults, ever. Seca is right in that it can and does happen other times as well.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You will also know if you hit "Reset to defaults" because your bullpen will be all messed up ;) My #5 got skipped a few days ago, and I definitely did not hit "Reset to defaults."
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, I didn't assume people were doing that with the notification that comes up from it.

I just wanted to point out that this was a way to do this on purpose.

Previous Page | Show All |