Help

Forum >> Help >> New player   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
carlossweb

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi, Im new in the game. My team is 5th in the league. Any advice on how to improve my team and try to save the category?
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Unfortunately, you don't have much time to sign upgrades, but do what you can while you can and the rest can be for the off season. You want to start with ditching 11 pot guys.

In general, pitchers need 2 good (13+ for lower levels) pitch ratings with 12+ stamina for starters, relievers not having to later requirement, but control is nice. Batters should have 13+ hitting and as much as you can get of other ratings. Make sure SS/2B/CF have high range.

Those are conservative numbers I gave, but something to start. Slowly work on upgrading your weakest players. Also pay close attention to developing the youth for the future. You want to read scouting reports carefully and avoid guys without positive reports where you need them. Follow the promotion recommendations given by the game as you're still learning.

Keep in mind that players in the majors need to actually play to really improve, so sometimes it's good to give youngsters time over old players.

Previous Page | Show All |