Help

Forum >> Help >> Shutting Em Down   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Typo on the title: Shutting Em Down

So I'm at the point where I'm thinking of shutting players down for the season.

Yabuchi is what I'm thinking to shut down even though he's been the best on the team by far, he won't gain much more SI. I have an extremely young team on my hands in terms of position player so...

Pitching is another story. My best pitchers r old and I'm thinking of starting all of my young guys who r in the majors but the pitchers with low stamina will have a low pitch count. This will result in all my starters being 25 or younger.

I just put Salas, Escobar, and Carrick in the pen and replacing them with Wada, Livingston, Morris
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Feed those guys and see what kind of pop you can get out of them before next season so you can determine where/if they fit in your plans.

I'd set the hooks to infinity and give them as many innings as you can (90-95 for Livingston, 130 for Morris). Four-man rotation too.

jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
3 games In and they've allowed a total of 4 runs looking sharp and I don't want to do 4 man rotation cause I got 5 young guys and some of them have like a 10stamina so I'm not looking to overthrow them

Previous Page | Show All |