Help

Forum >> Help >> Inactive GM starting again, need team   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Actually, I take that back... You can look at the particulars, but it's a bit convoluted. Have two windows open, one showing the list of available teams (as mentioned in the "Register for a team!" part), and in another, open the "Search" page. You can then enter each team name into the "Team Search" box and look them over.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
cubfan - I've assigned you the Trenton Rats.

Good luck and welcome back!

Steve
cubfan

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks lostraven for the advice, thanks Steve for the team
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a few players bookmarked that I don't have room for on my team but are still free agents and may make decent LLVI/V pieces. Drop me a message if you want more info. I can suggest a couple names, and then you can explore on your own. It looks like you're going to have some serious cuts in your minors, but you should find plenty of free agents to take a chance on developmentally.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
In some ways I'm slightly jealous. I had SO much fun turning a LLVI team into a something by scouring the pool for gems. It's still fun for sure, but nothing like the working with a bottom-rung team.

Updated Friday, June 30 2017 @ 3:10:42 pm PDT
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Combing through the transfer lists and free agents looking for shiny objects is one of my fav parts too :)

cubfan

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Currently doing roster changes here and there at work. I have about 6 waiver claims I'm hoping to snag and other than that going into a decent rebuild cutting anyone over 30 for the most part. Filled out the major league roster but when I have more time this weekend I'm definitely going to take a really close look at positioning and more free agents
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Keep in mind that the waiver deadline is the 4th.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@cubfan a recent cut of mine who has already cleared waivers and can be picked up, if he interests you.

http://brokenbat.org/player/109076
cubfan

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
thank you wickersty, picked him up

Previous Page | Show All |