Help

Forum >> Help >> Free Agents after playoffs end   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Question:

After the playoffs end and players can be added to rosters again, do all the players who are now free agents (almost everyone since so much time has passed since most players were cut during the season) stay as free agents, or do all available players have their waiver wire clock "restart" after the post season?

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
Jeff
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
All available players have their waiver wire clock "restart" after the season flip. :)

You can't sign anyone until the new season starts, which will likely be this weekend. All you can do now is look at what will be available!
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
OK cool thanks. I figured that was the case, but I was hoping that the players marked "Free Agents" would stay as "Free Agents" and be available for instant-sign like they are during the season.

I've been doing a massive amount of 'homework' heading into my first offseason, and for a short while there I was making a list called "Definitely Sign" but now I'm realizing that list should be called "Put in a waiver claim and most likely not get it". :(

amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes its all waivers after the flip, but with no limit on the number of claims you can put in best just to load up on them - especially if this is your first offseason. A whole world will be opened up to you (and everyone else).
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Be thankful its waivers. Otherwise your list would be "the guys I would have signed if I was awake at 3:26 AM". Other than the Managers, this game is designed to play more casually without race conditions for signing personnel.
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree with Rock. Pure luck is frustrating but it's better than most alternatives.

BB is actually the 'fairest' game I've ever played for casuals and active managers alike.

Previous Page | Show All |