Help

Forum >> Help >> AACK replacements   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
How do I keep my spring training team from doing a ton of defensive replacements? I don't want my good players getting injured!

http://brokenbat.org/game/2531791

See, it brought in my superstar Roldan, and brought in Ben Russel to play 2B, when I'm wanting him to transition to OF. How can I keep this from happening, both now and in the real league? Can I set an inning limit on when defensive replacements can happen? I know I can block them altogether, but I still want them to happen, just not in the fourth inning.

It is nice to see Zielinski perform well though, wish he didn't get pulled in the fifth. I didn't think very highly of him, but I need help at SS in the future, so this is a good sign!

Updated Friday, July 28 2017 @ 2:57:33 pm PDT

Updated Friday, July 28 2017 @ 2:58:49 pm PDT
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Replacements occur frequently and aggressively in spring training. You can eliminate them completely by going to your ST settings and put x's in for pinch hit, replace for defense and pinch run. There's no way to tweak it, except for pinch hitting which you can put the inning in. It's all or nothing for the others and you have no idea when or what it will do.

Updated Friday, July 28 2017 @ 4:15:07 pm PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Also, during the regular season the AI manager will try to bring in the best player available. During spring training the AI manager will try to get playing time to young developing players. So who they choose to bring in is different.

Previous Page | Show All |