Help

Forum >> Help >> Positional Questions   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Michelangelo is currently my minor league candidate at third base, but are his arm and fielding enough to even be an average third baseman. While his bat should definitely translate, I'm not sure if it's the right thing to put him at third. I don't have any other candidate for third. SS, 2B, 1B, and OF, positions are pretty much taken care of,

Any opinions?

Also, is Garza a legit SS without a fielding report?

Updated Tuesday, August 29 2017 @ 3:58:20 pm PDT
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Garza looks like a CF to me though I'd happily play him at 3B also. I place value on a fielding comment for SS but less so than most folk at 3B.

McCartney is a below average 3B, but not unplayable, I'd happily hide him away there on my team.

Your AAA is stacked, I'm envious, and also slightly worried about when I next play you! Pleased to see that Lujan is getting a good shot for you also, one of those I regretted cutting!

amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Agree with JJ. McCartney might well turn out like my stud Ortiz, could be very similar builds. You will get errors in the field so a positive fielding comment is preferred at 3B, but I'm also happy to hide a guy there if the bat plays.

Garza is a CF for me too, and although the range would have been wasted at C that arm would have been a nice fallback option. He'll likely still put up decent DP numbers playing SS but the error count will be horrendous. It took me a few seasons to figure out that I'd rather have a no-bat/sweet-glove guy at SS than a sweet-bat/no-glove error machine. Errors will kill you.

Updated Wednesday, August 30 2017 @ 8:12:43 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |