Help

Forum >> Help >> Bad Feeling   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
"I got a bad feeling about this one Bob."

Somehow I slipped into a promotion to LVL IV after a pretty good 1st half and poor 2nd as I worked in younger players.

Now I'm looking at a rating lower than last year when I came up from LVL VI.

I'm thinking this will be pretty depressing as I try to survive this shift to younger guys.

On the other hand, it's got to be done to compete in the future. Now is the time!

Any tips out there?

I've moved to grass from turf as stats indicate my higher hitting at home didn't help my Win rate at home due to worse pitching.

I've been playing with increased infield range and am unsure if this is helping but plan to continue.

Mostly I'm counting on some wins in Waivers to upgrade pitching and SS.

Updated Monday, October 9 2017 @ 7:44:44 am PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Do you mean your team Ranking? I wouldn't be concerned about that. The Rankings are really just for fun, they are 100% about past and recent performance, it has nothing to do with the current strength of your team. If you were working in young players at the end of the season, your ranking will be depressed (and not accurate).
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball

Any tips out there?

You're wasting a bit of money on empty seats in your stadium. I'd reduce the seating capacity by six to eight thousand seats, to help your budget.
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks guys!

Rock - I was concerned about actual performance this coming season. Rating goes way up when Hot, like you said. My concern was that I'd never get Hot... I'll just wait and see.

My last thought was work these guys in and if I relegate, it's to V. Still better than when I started.

Raven- Regarding seating, I just kicked it up to 35,500 yesterday from 27,500 based on Game notes. I did have a large number of sellouts at 27,500 in 2033.

Think I'll drop back to 32,500 per your tip. Thinking 35,500 might be a bit too optimistic.

Updated Monday, October 9 2017 @ 12:19:20 pm PDT
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Your mileage may vary. I only mentioned it because I lowered mine from 34k to 32k after a nearly .500 season in IV saw me rarely go over 32k. That 35k number is good assuming you win a lot of games, and given your hesitance about your team... *shrug*

Updated Monday, October 9 2017 @ 12:59:23 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |