Help

Forum >> Help >> Can anyone explain why my SP only went 1/3 of an inning?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The game box score

My management settinngs flr him are normal fatigure, negative infinity and positive infinity run differentials, start in 1st and pitch 100 pitches with infinity hook.

In my mind he should always start a game and pitch 100 pitches regardless of how bad he does. For him to pitch 1/3 of an inning and be pulled makes no sense to me.

He had full energy before the game too

Thanks

Jeff
wil_m

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I could be wrong but I thought run differential was only for when relievers should enter the game. Since a starter will enter at the start of the game regardless, I all ways thought that run differential did not apply to starters. But I could be wrong about that.

Not sure why he did not stay in until 100 pitches.

In spring for starters, I too am also using the initiate hook and a set pitch count – but with the run differential only set to the default triangle setting.

With those settings it is working perfectly. All of my spring starters have stayed in to their set pitch count, then have finished pitching to their current batter, and then are removed.

Updated Saturday, October 14 2017 @ 5:45:24 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |