Help

Forum >> Help >> AAA Promotion Question   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
TexasSeraphim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/139256

So this guy has "learned all he can" at the AAA level. Obviously, he is not ready for the majors, so is there a penalty for keeping him in WAS that might stunt his growth?

Thanks for the feedback!

Tex
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a guy with almost the same exact situation. Id love to know what veteran BB players think about this. I think this a result of the runaway looping training issue. And i think players like these are artificially ready for promotion and shouldnt be... but it messes with the game mechanics because we cant know what to do... keep them unpromoted in spite of the scouting report? Promote them in spite of their premature age and attributes? Feels wrong either way.

My guy at least has an SI rating thats closer to being major league ready, despite his young age. Your guys SI is clearly not major league ready.

Updated Sunday, October 22 2017 @ 8:34:07 am PDT
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Tex, I would not hesitate to leave Gomez down in AAA for up to 2 seasons and no it should not hurt or penalize him.

Wick, Ledesema is much more prepared to promote. He should be able to finish his growth in the majors. I guess it really depends on whether you have innings for him. I would say you're good to bring him up or another year of AAA won't hurt.
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Along the opposite line, I have Dave Ashley [ID #136801] who is age 24 with 89SI & 12 POT OF. I'm moving him to AAA in spite of one yr at AA and software indication that he stay in AA.

Any comments out there?

RD
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
RD

I think thats the right move
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks Tiger!