Help

Forum >> Help >> How to Get Started   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
greenie9595

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi, I just happened to find this site and think this set up is pretty unique and cool. I registered but wasn't sure if the team I picked was already taken or anything so is there a good way to get going?
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Have a look under the 'help' tab at the top - link here: http://brokenbat.org/help

Have a good look through the forums as well, there's heaps of info out there, you'll learn mostly by just playing around with it all though! It looks like you've inherited a decent core team but with plenty of room to put your own touch on it once free agency opens again. Enjoy!
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You are starting at the end of the season, so it will be kind of slow for the next week and a half or so. Then the new season starts.
Waivers/FA are closed right now so you cant pick up new players there until the season flip but it is worth looking to see what is on the open market in the free agent section.
You might be able to draft a player... if you cant now, you will for sure be able to on Friday. It is the last round of the draft so go through the motions more for experience.
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
After reading the game rules in the Help section, you might take a look here. Link
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Welcome to the game! You have three studs down on the farm, two 15 POTs and a 16 POT is very nice.

I'd start playing Ferry at 3B next season (you can choose positions for minor league players), and once Allred has the full 1B (as opposed to the lower case 1b) I'd train him in the OF. Van Den Heuvel might take a few seasons yet but could play anywhere - 3B or even SS might be best, and C is an option (though fielding isn't important there).

Any questions just ask away.

Previous Page | Show All |