Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
How can I make my team better?

Updated Thursday, December 14 2017 @ 10:14:37 am PST
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm going to give a couple tips on your roster, as that's where I'm most comfortable with the game.

First off, you have a really, really young pitching staff. So it's no wonder you are struggling a little. But I think some of those guys can be replaced with better players once free agency opens up again. It's probably time to cut bait on Zarate, he isn't going to develop fast enough most likely. The same goes for Miranda, and maybe Galvan. Obviously don't cut them until the season ends, but after that start looking for better options.

You'll also need to fill out the minors. As you start drafting, this will happen naturally, but your minors have plenty of free spots, and the free agent market has plenty of players to take a gamble on. Look for 12 POT or higher players with low defense if they are a pitcher and a positive "hitting" comment if they are a batter. Again, you'll have to wait until the season ends to do this, but once that happens you can start signing.

Also, promote Hendrickson from AAA and start playing him immediately at catcher or outfield. He looks like he could be a beast of a hitter.
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@lonzo

have u checked the help tab, go through all that first, u will learn alot
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
It takes a little sleuthing, but you can find decent players in Waivers that are 12POT and higher to stick in your minors to develop, or even to fill some gaps in the majors. There is a little luck to that, but it can be done.

I have picked up a few players nobody wanted that have been decent (Shimizo, Duran, Jimenez), so they are there if you do a little work looking and have alit luck on top of that!
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
@mjreichard

I'm still rather impressed by Shimizu, I sure as heck didn't think he'd be any good when I had him.
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
He's one I took a flyer on and it has worked out!
lonzo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
thanks everyone
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Let me know if you ever need more specific advice, I'd be happy to help.

Previous Page | Show All |