Help

Forum >> Help >> Team Evaluation   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
LRakoske33R

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hello all!
Brand new to the game, and so far really enjoying it! Baseball was my first love as far as sports go and I can tell this is going to be lots of fun as I dig deeper into the game.
Being brand new, and still very much raw as far as the game goes, just wondering what thoughts were on my team.
My initial thoughts are: lack of pitching depth in minors, and need to get younger.
Thanks in advance, and looking forward to what the game has to offer!
ephenssta

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
First thing I see is that you have a lot of high potential young guys in the majors who should still be in AA or AAA.

Regarding the minors, potential 11 guys often aren't worth keeping in the long run, though sometimes at the lower levels they can pan out if they have the right tools. You also shouldn't have 30 year old players in the minors, though I'm guessing those are guys you picked up out of free agency and haven't reassigned yet.

Also regarding minors, the common advice around here is to look for hitters with positive hitting comments and pitchers with positive control comments.

I'll leave the rest to people who have a more keen eye than I do. Best of luck to you! Hope you enjoy the game
LRakoske33R

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Appreciate the advice!
Thank you very much!

Previous Page | Show All |