Help

Forum >> Help >> Difficult decision   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I need some thoughts of what I should do here. My current 3B,ID #126543,has good batting numbers except for risp,but I have him hitting 2nd so I’m not overly concerned about that yet. But his 4 errors already is killing me.

I just acquired this guy,ID #160942,on waivers last night who has a much better fielding report. The range is bit lower,but the amazing versus solid should reduce errors in the long run. But would the change be worthwhile considering my team is offensively challenged? Should I deal with the errors and leave Knepper as the starter?

Updated Thursday, May 31 2018 @ 5:10:33 am PDT
Jaybrams

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey i had a claim on him as well :-)

.924 is pretty awful start, but historically Knepper's been an okay fielder. Personally I'd update management settings to replace defensively and maybe get Jaramillo in a couple series to see how his bat does. But honestly, only 2 games back despite having the lowest run production in your division, you need the offense more right now.

Or try Knepper at 1B where you're not getting any offensive help anyway. Or Daily to 1B and Knepper to DH.
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
You’re most likely right. I should keep Knepper in the lineup for the offense. I just signed some free agents that SHOULD provide some more help(cross fingers,knock on wood)

Previous Page | Show All |