Help

Forum >> Help >> Puzzled   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
CoryCates

Rocket City Trash Pandas
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
Can anyone tell me why my LR Stuart Donahue started as a pitcher in my August 1st game 2? Should have been my Spot Starter Frank Caudill because my original starting pitcher Frank Douglas was injured. Caudill had none for fatigue.

Then in my August 2nd game Spot Starter Caudill started in the place of my number 5 starter who had none for fatigue and was not injured. So my number 5 starter didn't get used in this series which is unfortunate because I'm trying to get him playing time because he's a young pitcher.
Jaybrams

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i had a similar situation i noted in the bugs forum. No response as of yet. feel free to bump it if you think it may help.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Firstly, check management settings. Perhaps your Spot Starter didn't have "1" for his First Inning setting. Or perhaps the AI just decided he was the better option (you won, so...maybe!). Management settings are the usual answer but glitches do happen.

For the second game Caudill didn't start - he came in as long relief for Webb, as he should.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think First Inning should matter. That would only be checked if the SS was coming in for relief. In this case, the SS should have started the game.

Certainly worth comparing notes for folks that saw this happen. What rotation were you guys using?

Updated Wednesday, June 27 2018 @ 4:57:08 pm PDT
CoryCates

Rocket City Trash Pandas
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
5 man rotation. I have now moved Donahue from LR2 to MR and placed a pitcher named Holman to LR2. I'll see if it happens with a different pitcher in the LR2 spot. Will have to wait until another starting pitcher is injured if that happens..which eventually I'm sure it will.

Almaric was right about the seond part of my post.

Updated Thursday, June 28 2018 @ 2:33:32 am PDT

Updated Thursday, June 28 2018 @ 2:35:46 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |