Help

Forum >> Help >> Free agent list   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I try to stay active on the free agent list, but not always. My question, is the FA list similar to drafting a player, as in how the quality of available players drops down with each subsequent week? Or is it different, and the quality of available FA's isn't related to how far in the season one is? Thank you.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
At the start of the year rookies are generated for the draft. Over the course of the season, people tend to pick out the better players, so the quality of what remains goes down over time. But its still just random guys from the same pool of players that was created at the start of the year.

Guys on waivers are just whatever people are dropping from their teams.

Free Agents are just the guys that no one put a claim on. Presumably Free Agents are lower quality over all, but you can find some decent players if you search through Free Agency. Personally, I think the quality of players you can get in Free Agency probably goes up a tiny bit during the season because people become less active as the season progresses (until the trade deadline in September when you can't claim any free agents). The guys available in free agency only change is someone signs one, or a player passes through waivers unclaimed.

Previous Page | Show All |