Help

Forum >> Help >> I can't release players   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ImNotFamous

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Idk why but I can't release any players that don't fit into my organisation. This is wierd and I want to release a player so I can draft but any player I try to release won't be allowed to get released. The only players I can release are the ones I got of waivers about a week or two ago

Updated Friday, August 3 2018 @ 5:05:07 am PDT
quanin

Cleveland Thunder
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
that's a newbie protection mechanism. Players above a certain skill level are restricted for the first 25 days. That prevents you from accidentally doing something to completely nuke your team. I don't know if he still does it, but if you message the admin he might either lift the restriction or release someone(s) for you.
ImNotFamous

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Because the player I want to release is not looking like any of my other prospects but thanks
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Is it Krüger? He looks like an obvious cut if the restrictions let you do it.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
This was employed to protect newbies and to protect teams from being stripped of all their talent.

Steve
ImNotFamous

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It is Corey melton
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
You can't release Melton because the system thinks that he'll be a good player in the future.
ImNotFamous

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Idk. I have too many outfielders and him and my 21 year old rookie outfielder are on the chopping block
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Melton looks like a solid prospect. Would be a mistake to drop him.

The 21 year old is a little behind the curve, but a POT 14 with a very good hitting report. Also a guy I would hang on to.

Updated Thursday, August 9 2018 @ 5:58:44 am PDT
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
You could release Brent Reno. He doesn't have a hitting report and not enough range or arm to play OF. I think that he doesn't have enough range to play in the infield.

Previous Page | Show All |