Help

Forum >> Help >> Player is not getting recommended to promote to AA   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Booyah

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I need help with this player http://brokenbat.org/player/166081.

He has been in A for 2 years now with 87 si and he is not getting recommended to promote to AA.

I think with 87 SI he should already be in AA or even AAA, so i dont know if i should just promote him to AA or let him sit in A until he gets his recommendation to promote.

amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd give him up until the next training update, and if he isn't recommended I'd push him up anyway. His SI number is high for A ball and he's already 23, I wouldn't want to waste much more time with him there. Some Latin players are notoriously slow at developing, and Loera looks just fine - current playing level apart.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Some guys just take a long time to mature. But the AI recommended is not 100% accurate.

I might just promote him now. He is going to take at least 2 seasons in AA, which means you are going to have to keep him in AAA until he is 27 if you want him fully developed. With his build and 14 POT, you might want to bring him up early anyhow. Maybe put him in AA for the next two years, then push him to AAA when he turns 25. Hold out for as long as you feel comfortable, but probably want to pull him up to the majors by at least the all-star break when he is 26.
Booyah

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I"ll wait till tomorrow otherwise i will push him up.
Thanks for the help :)

Previous Page | Show All |