Help

Forum >> Help >> I think I need a new manager   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
How do I go about acquiring a new manager? I went to New Manager, put in what I thought was modest parameters, and only 2 guys popped up...both I deemed unacceptable. So I went back, didn't put in any parameters, and a zillion guys popped out. The best ones at the top we're way too expensive, but as I scrolled down, I came to many managers with no experience and 10's in all the attributes. If I pick one of those, what happens? I presume from what I've read, that as he acquires experience ( for the first 5years ) those 10's will adjust up and/or down to reveal his true stats? So it's kind of a crap shoot? He may get better overall, or maybe worse? Do I understand this correctly? Any suggestions? Thank you.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
1. I suggest that you put the parameters of: salary .5M-1.0M and if you want max age- 59
Put those parameters so you can get a good amount of managers, but not so many expensive managers.

2. You can look at the managers reports to choose your manager. I suggest to find a manager with more positives than negatives.
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you...much appreciated.

Previous Page | Show All |