Help

Forum >> Help >> Question regarding trainings   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Lacisum Utama

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
First off Saw another post with them talking about the "latest" section in stats. Superb to know that exists.
Is there anyway to know how long that span is?

My main question off of that is when do trainings typically happen? I read somewhere its on Fridays. Not sure if thats every one or not.

Spinning off that while evaluating a player who is developing, SI I am assuming is the sum of all stats related to the player capped by some number represented by his POT. Is there a chart or an area I can look up Max/Min SI per POT? This way I can see how much there is to gain or if a player gained too much in the wrong categories?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
SI -> POT follows a pretty simple formula.

POT = MAX SI / 8 (there are 8 skills)

So a guy with POT 13 should max between 104 and 111 SI. Of course its not a perfect science, and some guys go over and under their original POT.

BTW, hitters, are 1 to 1 for counting SI. Pitchers use a weighted formula.

1.25 * (velocity + change of speeds + ball movement + control + stamina) + 0.5 * (fielding + range + arm)

EDIT: Also worth noting that POT is the summation of their max pot on each skill category. There isn't an overall POT that limits their growth. So growing quickly in one skill does not mean they will limit their growth in other skills at all. However the trend could help you predict where the player is likely to end up with their growth.

Updated Tuesday, November 13 2018 @ 4:47:00 pm PST
Lacisum Utama

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ok that helps a lot. I will have to make a scouting spreadsheet to help me see them all at a glance.and keep the youngins movin along

Previous Page | Show All |