Help

Forum >> Help >> Free Agency Period   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
robinsmd

Loveland Tigers
V.10

Broken Bat Baseball
When will we be able to sign free agents and make waiver claims again? Is it immediately once the season rolls?
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
We'll finish the season today, run playoffs this week, and then begin the clean-up process for the next season on Friday. I'd expect by Saturday at the latest we'll see waivers open up again.

If ever in doubt, you can check the "Events" link nearish the bottom of the link bar on the left.

EDIT: Though Steve said he was going to make a couple of small changes for this next season. Don't be completely shocked if a hiccup hits and adds a day or two this time around.

Updated Monday, March 4 2019 @ 7:22:53 am PST
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I think it's quite impressive that someone who has played 22 seasons of this game over five real-life years hasn't figured this out yet! ;)
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Look at his transaction history. It’s all draft picks only, as far back as the eye can see. He may have never signed a waiver or FA player! Amazing!

http://brokenbat.org/transactions/569/1
robinsmd

Loveland Tigers
V.10

Broken Bat Baseball
Haha I’ve more or less been a more casual player... and yes I have signed Free agents and waivers, I just haven’t necessarily looked much for FAs after the deadline and in-between seasons.

Previous Page | Show All |