Help

Forum >> Help >> Training Minor League Players   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Da_Juice

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just started and I noticed sometimes that there is a bug that will switch which players are training to a new position. Is there anything you guys know to combat this.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
There isn't a bug (AFAIK). I have never seen prospects switching positions accidentally.

New players (draftees) have a listed position which quite often doesn't match up with their actual abilities - like a low range SS, or a weak arm C. Its up to you to change them to a more suitable position on your minor league page, where there is a dropdown menu beside each player where you can assign them to a position you want them to play.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I remember others having this issue in the past.

I have also seen something similar happen (I think when using the back button?)

In the case where I have seen it get messed up, its actually just a display thing. Just refreshing the page shows the real settings.
Dan6176

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have noticed this when I am on my minors page. If I switch player A's position while on the minors page, click on player B's card, and then press back to the minors page, player A's position changes. The only time this doesn't happen is when after switching player A's position, I click to a different page from the menu, then click back to the minors page. It just did it today, as well as in the past.

I also am online using my phone, not a computer.

Updated Saturday, March 23 2019 @ 8:05:10 am PDT
I just tried Rocks suggestion, and it works.

Updated Saturday, March 23 2019 @ 8:09:04 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |