Help

Forum >> Help >> Draft   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a new user question about the draft. I made my second ever draft pick this morning, my fourth rounder. I selected a pitcher out of the pool available. Next week when I draft if I choose to draft a pitcher again will I get a completely different pool to choose from or will it be the pool that remained after my pick this morning?
I really didn’t see any other pitchers I liked so if it’s the same pool I will know I need to select a different position the rest of this season.
Does the player pool get so weak in rounds 5-8 that a lot of you vets wind up not making selections in those rounds? It would seem with only 20 slots for minor leagues you need to be careful you aren’t making things worse by picking players in the later rounds?
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
In next week's draft, you'll get a new pool of players to choose from.

Rounds 5-8 were weaker rounds in previous years, but now I'm not sure with the new draft. I'd keep drafting even in those rounds because you never know what player you can find.
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the info. I was definitely going to look at the draft in rounds 5-8. I just wasn’t sure what the possibility of finding a good player was. Your information helps. Appreciated.
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
One more question. If you pick a position but don’t like what is offered in that pool can you back out and choose a different position or are you stuck with that one pool?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Stuck with what you picked.
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the help.

Previous Page | Show All |